I have an amazing application for you with which you can apply tons of live camera filters as well as enhance your photos to the max! PhotoDirector is a photography application brought to you by none other than CyberLink.com and it has amazing features that you will surely love.
With this application, you can easily change the white balance and saturation of your photos with the help of the in-app camera. Furthermore, you can also apply live photo effects and other creative adjustments to your photos to make them look more fabulous.
Moving on, it is also possible to adjust the HSL sliders and RGB color channels of your photos with PhotoDirector. Not only that, other adjustments like brightness, darkness, and exposure and contrast sliders can also be made with ease. Also, this application lets you apply photo effects to specific regions of the pictures or on the whole of it as well.
Lastly, this application also allows you to remove any undesired object or a photo-bombing person from the picture using the Content-Aware Removal editing tool. How amazing is that? That is not all; you can even add moods and style your pictures with overlays; apply grunge effect, lens flare, vignette or a lot more to make your pictures look perfect. So, what are you waiting for? You can install this application from Google Play Store. Cheers.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download PhotoDirector on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
PhotoDirector on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search PhotoDirector in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the PhotoDirector Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
PhotoDirector on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search PhotoDirector.
- PhotoDirector game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game PhotoDirector will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play PhotoDirector on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!