Get ready for an extremely different and fun filled action game that is coming your way. HAL Laboratory, Inc. has released their new game, Part Time UFO, where you will be working as a full time UFO and completing odd jobs in order to earn lots of coins.
This game has a gameplay like no other; you will be doing so many tasks all at once so you will not get bored even for a second. Your job included helping out at the farm, supporting the cheerleaders, cooking up yummy desserts at the restaurants and also building up buildings and castles. Furthermore, your UFO has a huge claw at its center with which you will be clutching objects and moving them around in order to complete your tasks.
That is not all; you can also change the outfit of your UFO and look real classy while doing your job. Afterall, you have to spend all that hard-earned money somewhere atleast. Moving on, you will also make new friends (and enemies) as you play along so be careful with who you come across. Also, the catchy beats and cool graphics make this game so much more fun and addictive. So, head over to Google Play Store and download Part Time UFO now.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Part Time UFO on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Part Time UFO on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Part Time UFO in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Part Time UFO Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Part Time UFO on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Part Time UFO.
- Part Time UFO game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Part Time UFO will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Part Time UFO on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!