Casual games fans, get ready for a colorful adventure, and messy painting fun as we bring you the latest game that is quite the hype on the store these days. It’s none other than a painting adventure game called Paint Hit.
The game is created by MAG Interactive; a developer that doesn’t need any introduction, all thanks to the addictive games they have been bringing for us since years now. Their latest creation is not just an easy to play, minimal game, it’s much more than that – it’s addictive, and it’s fun!
In Paint Hit, all you have to do is shoot the paint balls to the spinning towers in hundreds of challenging levels. With each paintball you throw, you color a part of the tower. As only a few uncolored portions are left, things get tough, making it difficult to aim.
The game is all about the right timing, and aim. If you shot a part of the tower that is already painted, you lose the round. As you advance in the game, there are a number of boss towers as well that test your accuracy skills.
So, enjoy the frantic painting fun right away by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Paint Hit on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Paint Hit on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Paint Hit in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Paint Hit Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Paint Hit on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Paint Hit.
- Paint Hit game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Paint Hit will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Paint Hit on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!