Players, are you ready to embark on a new journey to the post apocalyptic world? Do you have what it takes to outlive other human beings in a survival game? If yes, then get started with Xiaojiao Zhang’s latest game called The Outlived.
This zombie survival game takes you to the post-apocalypse world where survival is your only goal. Players are air dropped on a deserted wasteland, with weapons in hand, and all they have to do is outlive others.
The game is set on a vast wasteland where you get to explore numerous locations such as the abandoned hospital, the infected prison, the secret lab, and crises struck police station. Not only will you explore the places, but you will also scavenge for resources.
Your fight in the game is not just against the deadly zombies, you also have to watch out for the offensive survivors, the wild animals, and mutant creatures. To outsmart them all, you need to hone your skills, and create weapons ranging from melee, to range in order to fight them.
Lastly, don’t forget to build your own safe haven in the game where you can produce materials, and invite other survivors to take a break. So, start your journey now by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download The Outlived for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
The Outlived for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search The Outlived in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the The Outlived Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
The Outlived for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search The Outlived.
- The Outlived game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game The Outlived will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play The Outlived for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!