Hello there! Today we present you a fun casual game by none other than Frojo Apps called Oliver the Virtual Cat. Whether you are a cat lover, or not, this casual game is fun for everybody! Ever wanted to keep a pet, but couldn’t because of various reasons? Now you can have a virtual cat, and make him a part of your everyday life without any trouble.
This virtual pet game provides more content than others from the same genre and this is why it stands out. It is a multiplayer game where you can play with up to 4 friends in real time adventure. What makes the game even more fun is that if offers 50 mini games as well, so you will never get bored.
Nurture your pet, and take care of Oliver by feeding him, cleaning his stuff, getting him to sleep, and playing with him when he’s up. There are thousands of combinations of clothes you can get for Oliver, and customize his look.
Build a dream house for Oliver, decorate your garden, and create your own castle. Furthermore, you can also travel under the sea for a thrilling sea adventure as well. The options are endless so download the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Oliver the Virtual Cat for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Oliver the Virtual Cat for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Oliver the Virtual Cat in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Oliver the Virtual Cat Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Oliver the Virtual Cat for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games for PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Oliver the Virtual Cat.
- Oliver the Virtual Cat game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Oliver the Virtual Cat will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Oliver the Virtual Cat for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!