Here is yet another very interesting and fun puzzle game for you that will have you addicted to its amazing gameplay and features. NonoBot – Nonogram is a game by GAMEFOX and it will have you running through different possibilities and struggling to solve the mystery cases in the game.
This game is basically a story of two characters, Nick and Anne. Nick is the scientist and he is creating the robot named Anne; will he be able to complete the robot in time? Furthermore, your village has a lot of mysterious activities going on; can Nick and his friend solve them?
Moving on, there are lots and lots of puzzles (more than a hundred) puzzles available for you to play. Furthermore, the very mesmerizing design color dots make up the puzzle logic as well. The difficulty levels in the game start from 10×10 and go up to 30×30; choose the one you are most comfortable playing.
That is not all; there are multiple game modes available as well. Also, there is the two-finger zoom function available in the game that lets you zoom out and move around the map easily. So, don’t wait any further and install this fun filled game from Google Play Store and start solving the puzzles now.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download NonoBot – Nonogram on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
NonoBot – Nonogram on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search NonoBot – Nonogram in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the NonoBot – Nonogram Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
NonoBot – Nonogram on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search NonoBot – Nonogram.
- NonoBot – Nonogram game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game NonoBot – Nonogram will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play NonoBot – Nonogram on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!