Climb aboard, captain! It’s time to command your crew to the biggest voyage ever. Steer your ship, and find your fortune in the latest sea strategy game called Narrows. It is a casual game by Resolution Games AB where you will choose your path, manage your crew, and experience a pirate adventure like no other.
The game transports the players to the age of piracy, where you will be put in charge of your own pirate ship, and you will command the crew. On this journey to the high seas, you will manage your crew by assigning your deckhands, and protect your ship by fighting the raiding parties.
Become the toughest pirate of the Caribbean, as you aim and fire at your opponents and bring them down. Send your ships to the bottom of the sea, man your cannons; take aim on the opponents, and fire.
As a captain of the ship, it is also up to you to choose the path on your journey, and plot a course for plunder. Choose your path, explore the sunken treasures, and pack with weapons and brace yourself for the epic battles. So, if you are interested in starting the adventure, download the game from Google Play Store now. Bon Voyage!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Narrows on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Narrows on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Narrows in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Narrows Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Narrows on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Narrows.
- Narrows game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Narrows will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Narrows on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!