Arnold Rauers has gained a lot of recognition because of their card games and the hype they create in the gaming world. After Card Crawl and Card Thief, the next in the card games triology by Tiny Touch Tales is Miracle Merchant on PC. It gives a new touch to the typical card games by incorporating alchemy in it.
In the game, your character is of a master alchemist striving to make a name among his customer as the magic portion maker. There’s a flow of customers that await you to brew a portion for them. To do that, you use a set of unique, random cards. There are four colors; Red, Green, Yellow and Blue stacked up as a pile of card, all representing an ingredient for your portions.
Serve the customers by brewing the portion they require. Drag and drop the cards on the mix area to brew a portion. The value of portion is determined by how well you have used it. There are small icons on the cards that illustrate if the cards go well together or not.
Your goal is to earn the maximum number of gold and bonuses and reach the next levels. Bonus can be earned by using the ingredients customers prefer or by placing the same colored cards together. You can also skip to serve a customer if you don’t want to play their wanted cards. To get full alchemy experience while playing a card game, get this game on Google Play Store now.
Here you will find an easy way to download Miracle Merchant on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer for Windows and MAC. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Miracle Merchant on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Miracle Merchant in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Miracle Merchant Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Miracle Merchant on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Miracle Merchant.
- Miracle Merchant game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Miracle Merchant will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Miracle Merchant on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!