I present to you a game which will bring adventure, exploration and creativity in your life! Mini World: Block Art is a free 3D sandbox game by Mini Play Inc. In this game you will find yourself building houses, apartments, castles and cities using your imagination or you can even challenge the Dar Dragon in the Dungeon with your friends.
Just like its name suggests, Mini World is a whole world full of splendid mini-games, ranging from parlor to puzzle, from FPS to strategy. Hundreds of blocks are available to choose from and over 1000 game elements; feel free to express yourself in a world manipulated through the concept of placing and removing blocks.
Furthermore, this game lets you explore the sandbox world where you will find adorable monsters, blocks, materials and mines to craft and further explore. That is not all; you can also play Mini World in both, single and multiplayer; start a world of your own or join your friend in a friendly war.
This game has different modes you can play in; the survival mode, the Creation more or the mini games which have been created by other players. Best of all, you do not need an internet connection for this game. You know what this means, right? You can play this game anywhere and at anytime!
So, are you ready to dive into the world of mini games and blocks? Download Mini World from Google Play Store and start playing now.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Mini World: Block Art for PC via BlueStacks 2 and NoxAppPlayer, available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Mini World: Block Art for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Mini World: Block Art in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Mini World: Block Art Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Mini World: Block Art for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Mini World: Block Art.
- Mini World: Block Art game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Mini World: Block Art will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Mini World: Block Art for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!