Are you looking for a quiz based game? If yes, then look no further because Millionaire Trivia: Who Wants To Be a Millionaire developed by Sony Pictures Television is one of the coolest games for you to get your hands on. Keep on reading to find out more about this amazing game.
Dive into this amazing game and take advantage of the incredible features. You can travel the world by unlocking the cities and indulge in an amazing experience. You can even use lifelines like 50: 50, ask the audience and ask an expert too. This helps you stay afloat in the game even at difficult times. The game gets constant updates as well which will help you stay more hooked to do this game. You can develop your team of experts in every city and take help from them during difficult times. The game even has an offline mode which lets you play without using internet. Test your learning skills and boost your cognition.
So, what are you waiting for? Climb to the top of the leader boards and beat your friends and family. Get a chance to become a millionaire by simply downloading this game now from Google Play Store.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Millionaire Trivia Who Wants To Be a Millionaire for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Millionaire Trivia Who Wants To Be a Millionaire on PC via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Millionaire Trivia Who Wants To Be a Millionaire in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Millionaire Trivia Who Wants To Be a Millionaire Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Millionaire Trivia Who Wants To Be a Millionaire on PC via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Millionaire Trivia Who Wants To Be a Millionaire.
- Millionaire Trivia Who Wants To Be a Millionaire game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Millionaire Trivia Who Wants To Be a Millionaire will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Millionaire Trivia Who Wants To Be a Millionaire for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!