Make your life more fun and interesting by downloading TikTok developed by music.ly. The game is a fun and interesting experience which will take you on a whole new journey. Dive in to find out all the features of TikTok.
The game is basically a video editing tool along with loads of other features which make this game even more fun. You can trim, cut, merge and duplicate the video clips and make them much better. Moreover, you can also live stream the filters and update your videos to make them more creative. You can also special effects such as filters, fun stickers, music, and more as well to make your videos more interesting. Furthermore, there are loads of themes included as well such as Dance, Comedy, Vlog, Food, Sports, DIY, Animals, etc. You can also watch other people’s videos and share yours with them as well. Make your memories even more special by using the special effects. This app can only be used by 12 year old’s and above.
Are you ready for this amazing experience? If yes, then download this game right away from Google Play Store and indulge in a super cool application like never before.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download TikTok for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Download TikTok for Windows via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search TikTok in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the TikTok Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Download TikTok for Windows via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search TikTok .
- TikTok game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game TikTok will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play TikTok for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!