Hello there! Let’s explore the magical world brought to you by Gram Games Limited in their latest game. If you love puzzle games, then dive into the interesting fun gameplay of the all new puzzle game Merge Kingdom!
The gameplay is quite straight forward, and you can get hang of the game quite easily. Your only objective in the magical land is to save your kingdom by healing the land. That’s right! In this game, you will take the role of a ruler of a vast kingdom where a plague has struck the land.
In order to save the kingdom, you will need to save the land. Merge all the objects that you can find, make them stronger, and save the land. Merging the identical items will make them stronger, which in result would heal the land rather easier.
But that’s not it. You can choose and discover your new favorite heroes in the game to accompany you on this fun journey. As you proceed in the game, you will unlock more area, and more land as well resulting in the growth of your kingdom so grow, merge, and save by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Merge Kingdom on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Merge Kingdom on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Merge Kingdom in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Merge Kingdom Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Merge Kingdom on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Merge Kingdom.
- Merge Kingdom game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Merge Kingdom will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Merge Kingdom on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!