If you love action and adventure games, and love to play simulation games as well, then you will be delighted to know the fun game we present you today has that entire thrill to it. It’s time to embark on a fun adventure simulation game by Spiel called Man Vs. Missiles.
The game is still in beta testing version and will officially launch worldwide soon. The game is not just fun, but it’s also easy to play as well. In this game, you will be in charge of flying a plane, and your sole goal is to avoid the incoming missiles at you.
Try to avoid the missiles as long as you can by using your fingers to control the plane. You can control your jet using the on-screen joystick. As you fly, and avoid the missiles, try to collect as many coins as you can as they help you upgrade and buy new planes as well.
Deploy flares to destroy the missiles in your way or evade them completely. You can collect shield and speed boost power ups in the game as well that will help you dodge or destroy. So, complete the unique objectives, and conquer 30 game levels by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Enjoy!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Man vs Missiles for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Man vs Missiles for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Man vs Missiles in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Man vs Missiles Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Man vs Missiles for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Man vs Missiles.
- Man vs Missiles game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Man vs Missiles will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Man vs Missiles for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!