Board games are not complete without the mention of Ludo, as the game has been an important part of everyone’s childhood. Shouting, flipping boards, cheating when no one was looking, we have all been there. Well, the classic board game is back in the form of Ludo Star on PC and has already created quite hype.
Ludo Star is created by the Developers Gameberry, and it has everything your board game had, from the same colored houses, same dice and other dynamics. You can play the game as you please; in a 1 on 1 game, or by teaming up with your friends against the others, or even by setting up a 4-player table in the ultimate Ludo war.
The game is also available in an offline version so you never miss the fun. The game has three versions; Classic, Quick and Master and the stakes are different in each level. A slight change from the original ludo is that if you get a number you don’t like, you can roll the dice again by using some gems. Gems can be earned by rolling the Lucky Dice, which you can also ask your friends for.
You can also chat while playing, and you can set the game rules yourself. So if you are fond of Ludo, or board games in general, Ludo Star is a must try for you.
You can download Ludo Star on PC using the Google Play Store link. Here is an easy way to download Ludo Star for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Install and Play Ludo Star for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Ludo Star in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Ludo Star Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Install and play Ludo Star for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Ludo Star.
- Ludo Star game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Ludo Star will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Ludo Star on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!