If you are tired of playing action games all the time, then I have an amazing game for you that will have you addicted to its gameplay. Lord of Dice is a role playing game by Kakao Games Corp. and in this game, you will ascending a mighty tower in order to save the Princess while simultaneously fighting off the enemy.
This game offers a brilliant strategy RPG and real-time PvP battles; Hero collection and Dice mechanics have also been incorporated in its gameplay. Moreover, you can choose the Master yourself and customize it with different unique outfits and other special skills. Using the stunning visuals and power, you can overwhelm the enemies and force them to back-off.
Furthermore, you also have to collect more than 200 unique Dicers and then ultimately built a strong team for yourself. The Dicers you collect will lead you to victory so don’t miss out on them! That is not all; Lord of Dice offers multiple playing modes; you can go solo in the Solo-Play mode or play with your friends in the Multi Battles. Boss raids can also be conducted with your friends in the Co-op Boss Raids mode. You can also easily download this game from Google Play Store so don’t wait and start playing now!
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Lord of Dice for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Lord of Dice for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Lord of Dice in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Lord of Dice Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Lord of Dice for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Lord of Dice.
- Lord of Dice game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Lord of Dice will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Lord of Dice for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!