Are you looking for the perfect app to beautify and add multiple features to your pictures? Well, then I have an amazing application for you; LightX Photo Editor is a photography application by Andor Communications Pvt Ltd which is an all-in-one perfect application for all your desires.
With this application, you can easily make collages out of your pictures, ass photo frames, stickers, add photo backgrounds, blur the pictures, and create cartoons and caricatures out of them. Furthermore, you can also add color splash effects, merge the pictures, change your hair color in them, put text and even create your very own text memes. That is a lot, right?
That is not all; Light X Photo Editor application also offers a number of editing tools like color mixing, curves, levels, vignette effects and much more. Apart from that, you also have a wide range of filters you can apply on your pictures likes B&W, grunge Retro, Vintage etc.
If you wish you get that perfect selfie, you can also do just that with LightX Photo Editor because it allows you to manually or automatically smooth and sharpen the images; moving on ou can also remove any unwanted spots, pimples or blemishes from your selfie to give it the perfect look. Never thought you would find all this in one app? Well, now you can so install this amazing app now from Google Play Store!
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download LightX Photo Editor for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
LightX Photo Editor for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search LightX Photo Editor in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the LightX Photo Editor Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
LightX Photo Editor for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search LightX Photo Editor .
- LightX Photo Editor game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game LightX Photo Editor will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play LightX Photo Editor for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!