I present to you a very simple and easy game that will have you addictive to its gameplay; Life is a game is basically a simulation game by DAERISOFT. This game is in the run game mode and requires you to collect coins as you progress. Simultaneously, you will also be making decisions which will alter the way the game moves along.
This is a very interesting game; you will be provided choices as you progress in the game and you have to select the choice you want to make by pressing the respective button. Furthermore, the future and the current decisions will be built along. For example, if you choose that the character likes a lot of pictures as a child, he will grow up to be a creative person. On the other hand, if you choose the hobby of music, the chances are that he will emerge as a singer.
What you have to see in this game is the relationship between your happiness and the people surrounding you. The end of the game majorly depends on the choices you will make; starting from infant to the death, it’s all going to depend on the choices. Sound very interesting; doesn’t it? So, head over to Google Play Store to install Life is a Game now.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Life is a game on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Life is a game on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Life is a game in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Life is a game Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Life is a game on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Life is a game.
- Life is a game game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Life is a game will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Life is a game on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!