Good news for musical game fans! We have the perfect game in store for you. Rhythm Patrol developed by Interactive Moolt features the coolest cartoons who are a fan of music.
The game is all about making your team of musicians. Teach your girls to play various instruments and sing their favorite songs. Moreover, customize their costumes according to your own style. As you go further in the game you can unlock various costumes as well. Furthermore, take part in different quests to earn coins. You can even learn from the experience of your friends such as the Jimmy the Genie, Wise Cat, Granny Jadwiga, Happy Cookies, and the list goes on.
There are endless opportunities in this game to entertain yourself. Fortunately, due to the nature of the game anyone can play this game regardless of their age. Moreover, most of the purchases in the game are free. There are only some optional purchases which you can make with real money, you can even set a restriction to prevent yourself from making accidental purchases. So what are you waiting for? Download this game now from Google Play Store and immerse yourself in a magical world of music, fun and adventure.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Rhythm Patrol for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Rhythm Patrol on Laptop (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Rhythm Patrol in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Rhythm Patrol Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Rhythm Patrol on Laptop (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Rhythm Patrol.
- Rhythm Patrol game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Rhythm Patrol will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Rhythm Patrol for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!