School Alone developed by 111% is horror escape game which is a super frightening experience. The game has an amazing story line which is packed with spooky experiences and fun. Dive in to find out more about this fun experience.
School has not been this frightening before. The game revolves around a puzzle which you need to solve in order to escape school. You must find the hints which will help you solve the puzzle and ultimately lead to your escape. Due to the scary theme of the game, only people are 12 years old and above can play it. Moreover, the game has exciting sound effects which you can hear using headphones only. Furthermore, it is packed with tons of fun graphics which will have you addicted to this game in no time. All you have is a candle to give you light.
The game is not for the faint-heart. Do you think you can escape this spooky game? If yes, then download this game right away from Google Play Store and indulge in a game packed with excitement thrill and challenges.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download School Alone for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
School Alone on Windows via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search School Alone in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the School Alone Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
School Alone for on Windows via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search School Alone.
- School Alone game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game School Alone will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play School Alone for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!