Are you a fan of dice games? If yes, then Dice Duel developed by b-interaktive is the perfect game for you. The game requires a blend of skills, luck and strategy. Although, the rules of Dice Duel are pretty simple, the game can get slightly difficult at the higher levels. Keep reading to find out more.
Dice Duel is pretty similar to Yams or even the American Cheerios. Play in different modes and roll dice in front of players in order to achieve your targets. There are no additional cups, your skill is what counts the most and of course luck too like other dice throwing games. There are several modes in which you can play such as the Quick mode in which you play with opponents in real time, or play in turn-based mode in which there is no time pressure. Moreover, you can win exciting rewards such as diamonds, cups and dice too. Find your opponents through facebook, email, and usernames or even via random mode. The game even creates an account for you so that you can continue on any other device and save your progress.
Are you ready for this exciting challenge? If yes, then download this game now from Google Play Store and engage in a mind-blowing experience.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Dice Duel for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Dice Duel for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Dice Duel in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Dice Duel Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Dice Duel for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Dice Duel.
- Dice Duel game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Dice Duel will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Dice Duel for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!