Do you love taking pictures and editing them right there and then on your device? Well, that is soon going to be made easier with a new photography application, Lens Distortions. This soon to be released application by Lens Distortion enables you to apply high quality effects to your photographs and give them a highly aesthetic and detailed look.
The features of this application are multiple and truly amazing; you can create overlays by capturing the real-world elements on the camera. This provides an incredibly unparalleled cross between detail and realism in your photographs. Furthermore, there are other unique effects, like glass effect, natural sunlight, rain, snow etc also available for you to apply and make your masterpieces truly stand out.
Moving on, there are multiple filter packs available which you will have to purchase within the application if you wish to use them. However, you can enjoy 5 filters from each pack for free and buy the rest if you want to. Also, this application requires a high-end modern device to run properly and give you the best performance. So, what are you waiting for? Give your pictures the perfect download; all you have to do is download Lens Distortion from Google Play Store.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Lens Distortion on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Lens Distortion on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Lens Distortion in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Lens Distortion Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Lens Distortion on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Lens Distortion .
- Lens Distortion game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Lens Distortion will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Lens Distortion on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!