Gear up, Warriors as the fight to be the last man standing in the latest creation of NetEase Games! Survive an open-world where 100 contenders battle together so if you think you have the skills to defeat others, get Knives Out Battle Royale now.
Created by NetEase Games, Knives Out is their latest game where the game places you amidst an immense open world and you need to survive. Be that as it may, hold up, you are not the only one. You will battle for survival alongside numerous others candidates, where all of you will try to be the last one standing.
You begin unarmed but you can search around the region to get weapons, and battle to death. Go on a killing binge to win the game. You can play as a sole survivor, or collaborate with your companions in 2 player or 4 player mode.
The game graphics are brilliant and make your experience even great. If you love survival games, there is no reason for you not to download the game from Google Play Store right now. So, dive in this survival experience to check your nerves. Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Knives Out Battle Royale for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Knives Out Battle Royale for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Knives Out Battle Royale in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Knives Out Battle Royale Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Knives Out Battle Royale for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Knives Out Battle Royale.
- Knives Out Battle Royale game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Knives Out Battle Royale will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Knives Out Battle Royale for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!