Get ready to jump and run with Jump Ball Quest created by mobirix. This arcade game is all about jumping through different obstacles unless you have reached the finished point. It may sound easy but you have to time your jump really well to get through.
It is an endless runner game where you have to jump over the hurdles trying to avoid the spikes, and make your way to the finish line. Just making to the finish line is enough to proceed to the next level however collecting stars on your way to the finish line will get you gold in the game.
The game controls are simple and you just have to tap and hold the side of the screen where you want to move. If you want to move left, click the left side of the screen and jump over the obstacles. The only things you have to avoid in the game are the spikes and the sliders. Avoid them and you will sail through the levels easily.
Compete with people from around the world in the multi player mode, or have fun playing alone. You can also create your own map, choose your own path, place hurdles, boosters and play there. Download the game from Google Play Store now and begin the fun.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way For Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10 to download Jump Ball Quest for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Jump Ball Quest for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Jump Ball Quest in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Jump Ball Quest Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Jump Ball Quest for PC via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Jump Ball Quest.
- Jump Ball Quest game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Jump Ball Quest will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Jump Ball Quest for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!