It is time to claim your throne by putting forth the best fight that you can! Iron Throne is a strategy game brought to you by none other than Netmarble in which you will be building a castle for yourself and leading your raised army into a war to rule over your kingdom.
In this game, you will be required to create strong alliances with your friends and get to experience the enjoyment of playing a real-time strategy game. Furthermore, you will be building a castle, raising a strong army and then ultimately leading your heroes to an epic and grand-scale war where you will encounter players from all over the world!
Moving on, this game brings you an infinite number of challenges as well. Not only that, you can also create your very own story as you raise the best army out there and then ultimately establish a mighty kingdom for yourself. Also, you will be engaging in alliance battles as well so make sure you know the strengths and weaknesses of others.
That is not all; there are four game modes that you can play in Iron Throne. These modes are battle Royale, Team Death Match, Dimensional Battle and finally Town Mode. So, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and download this epic game now from Google Play Store.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Iron Throne for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Iron Throne for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Iron Throne in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Iron Throne Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Iron Throne for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Iron Throne.
- Iron Throne game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Iron Throne will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Iron Throne for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!