Hello, gamers! Do you enjoy medical games? Or are you ready for some romance drama? Whatever the case may be, the game we present you today has it all. The latest game we are talking about is Intensive Care by Tictales where you plunge into the medical world.
It is a fun choice game where you follow a story, and make choices on your way. You will play the game as a new intern at the hospital, who will not just socialize with the colleagues, but deal with medical emergencies as well. Discover the lives of your patients, and socialize with them.
As the game is about choices, you will make choices at every step, and see how they end up for you. You will meet, and interact with people with different personalities, and discover about their lives. Choose your life partner from the number of guys you know, whether it’s Killian, Hadrein, or Jason, the choice is yours.
So, get ready to handle the medical stress, and the love and jealousy at a workplace, and enjoy this fun adventure. Head over to Google Play Store now to download the game if you are interested in checking it out. Enjoy!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Intensive Care on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Intensive Care on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Intensive Care in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Intensive Care Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Intensive Care on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Intensive Care.
- Intensive Care game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Intensive Care will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Intensive Care on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!