Keep yourself busy with this super awesome and entertaining puzzle game that I have for you. Wild Bloom is a game that has been released by NEXON M INC. and it is all about matching gems to clear the puzzle board in this beautiful magical world of Wild Bloom.
This game is basically about completing the different levels of the puzzle by matching the gems. You have to match 3 or more similar gems to clear them away; once you clear away the whole board, you will complete that particular stage.
Moving on, these gems also have powerful skills that will be unleashed if you connect a large number of gems. Furthermore, you have to collect and level up the creatures to discover their special powers as well. Not only that, the unleashing of powers will always be in your favor and will help you in completing the levels a bit more easily.
That is not all; there is a dual mode in Wild Bloom as well in which you can play against your friends or against players from all over the world. So, do you think you can complete these super epic puzzles? Well, download this game now from Google Play Store to find out.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Wild Bloom on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Wild Bloom on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Wild Bloom in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Wild Bloom Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Wild Bloom on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Wild Bloom.
- Wild Bloom game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Wild Bloom will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Wild Bloom on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!