Tower Defense: Syndicate Heroes TD by the developers stereo7 games and takes you on a journey where you are the lord and your kingdom is under attack. What would you do? Sit back or fight to save your kingdom? Your kingdom needs you and now is your time to shine and save your people from the clenches of the Abbot.
The cursed army of Abbot has poisoned the water and with the magic, he has turned all the citizens into his slaves. Now it’s your role to build towers, fortify them and protect people. Not only will you build more towers, but you will also protect and defend your people from them.
Play the game by choosing cards for your battle; customize the hero by selecting the armor, shields and weapons for him. Upgrade your cards by fusing them together. Winning each game will get your rewards that you will find in the chest. Use these rewards to unlock more powerful cards so the battle is easier for you to fight.
Download the game right away from Google Play Store and be the savior your city needs!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Tower Defense: Syndicate Heroes on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Tower Defense: Syndicate Heroes on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Tower Defense: Syndicate Heroes in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Tower Defense: Syndicate Heroes Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Tower Defense: Syndicate Heroes on PC on Windows & MAC via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Tower Defense: Syndicate Heroes.
- Tower Defense: Syndicate Heroes game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Tower Defense: Syndicate Heroes will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Tower Defense: Syndicate Heroes on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!