Kill the chaos, confusion, and uncertainty and dive into a relaxing game called SHAPES by none other Infinity Games. If you were wondering about the next perfect game from Infinity, wait no more as it’s out.
Sail through an immersive environment and solve countless challenging puzzles to bring harmony to the world in this newest game. This game is a brainteaser that will not only encourage the creativity in you, but it will also challenge your skills, as you form a perfect image.
As for the gameplay, you have to fight the chaos and bring life to the fragmented shards. To do so, you will rotate the different shards in all directions possible to form a closed shape. Once the shape is formed, neon lights will blink up, and you will advance to the next level.
The game starts off relatively easy, but it challenges you after you advance to higher levels. Different levels have different difficulty setting, so you will have to scratch your mind a bit.
So, submerge into the soothing ambiance of the game, and play it away as the game features endless levels to never get you bored. You can download the game from Google Play Store if you are interested in the fun experience. Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Shapes on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Shapes on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Shapes in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Shapes Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Shapes on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Shapes.
- Shapes game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Shapes will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Shapes on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!