Imagine playing all your favorite puzzle games in one game! Doesn’t that sound like a dream? Well, the newest game we bring you today lets you enjoy a huge collection of the most addictive puzzles, so without further ado, let’s walk you through Puzzly.
This fun puzzle game is brought to you by Block Puzzle Games Free, and features all the popular games like Tangram, Blocks, Connect, Rolling Ball etc. The puzzles aren’t merely fun, they challenge you logical capacity as well.
Based on the classic puzzle games, the game is quite addictive. You can play different kinds of gameplay, all in one game. There are thousands of levels for you to enjoy where you can proceed to the next level by solving puzzles. If you are ever stuck at any point, use the “hints” to sail through.
Connect the dots, and find unique paths in Connect, create different shapes with Blocks in Blocks, slide different blocks to roll the ball in the fun Rolling Ball Puzzles. Moreover, there’s also One Stroke where you have to connect all the dots with one line, as well as Escape where you have to unlock the red block out of the board.
With all these fun games, you will never be bored. So, hit Google Play Store now, and enjoy!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Puzzly on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Puzzly on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Puzzly in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Puzzly Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Puzzly on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Puzzly.
- Puzzly game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Puzzly will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Puzzly on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!