NEXON Company is back with another gem called Overhit – an action based RPG where you will fight turn based battles. In this action game, you will dive in the battle zone with strong heroes and form epic strategies that will win you these multi hero games.
What makes this game a truly fun experience is the 3D graphics that make the stories rich and immersive. The game is quite easy to play – there are 120 species of colorful heroes that you can choose from. Prepare different strategies, combine different formations and win combats.
All the heroes hold different skills and abilities so use them according to their skills. You can also join guilds and fight with your friends. Summon strong heroes to bring the evil bosses down.
In the land of unknown, Union and Gold Star Seeker are up against each other so participate in the war fiercely between the two camps widely spread in an unknown land.
The game also provides you a brilliant cinematic experience that gives you the true experience of a good console game. So, if you are interested in playing this epic game, download it from Google Play Store now. Start playing!
Here’s an easy way to download Overhit for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two popular Android Emulators available for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, XP, and 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Overhit for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Overhit in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Overhit Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Overhit for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Overhit.
- Overhit game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Overhit will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Overhit for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!