It’s time for the ultimate showdown between the Army and the Monsters. Fight endless epic battles, and emerge victorious out of the battlefield in this latest online multiplayer game called Godzill.io. Jelly Button Games presents you an adventure like never before with this battle so let’s walk you through the game.
In this adventure game, you will take on the role of a savior who has taken it upon himself to defend the city from fierce monsters. To outcast the enemy, you have to step into the battle field with your own unit.
Choose your unit from a variety of 10 units – each unit is unique in its abilities and can be upgraded with time. Use these fearless units to defend the city. Moreover, there are numerous weapons, armored vehicles, and army helicopters that you can use to defeat the monsters.
Winning each battle will earn you plentiful rewards like chests that will surprise you with powerful abilities. Other rewards will also help you progress in the game. So, what are you waiting for? If you think you have the abilities to reach the top, download this game from Google Play Store now as it’s absolutely free to play. Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Godzill.io on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two popular Android Emulators for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Godzill.io on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Godzill.io in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Godzill.io Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Godzill.io on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Godzill.io.
- Godzill.io game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Godzill.io will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Godzill.io on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!