We bring to you a surprise game where you will be able to swap between two situations, hence making it possible for you to get the fun of two games in one. Interesting, isn’t it? With Family Zoo: The Story, you will not only be able to play match-3 puzzles but you will also build and decorate a habitat for the animals.
Join new friends and the old ones in saving the zoo that was once a gem of the neighborhood but is now on verge of destruction as the city wants to build a supermarket on that place. Now, everyone is counting on you to save the zoo and keep the shelter on animals secure.
Collect materials to build the zoo by playing different match-3 puzzles where you will explode the 3 or more fruits in a row or a column by matching them. They are challenging at times but they are delicious. Use the rewards from puzzles to build the zoo and decorate the habitats and surrounding areas.
Get the game created by the developers Plarium LLC on Google Play Store now and get on the fun as it awaits you!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Family Zoo: The Story on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Install & Play Family Zoo: The Story on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Family Zoo: The Story in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Family Zoo: The Story Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Install & Play Family Zoo: The Story on PC via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Family Zoo: The Story.
- Family Zoo: The Story game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Family Zoo: The Story will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Family Zoo: The Story on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!