Meet and chat; this is what Meecha is all about! Taking social media to a whole new level, this application by Chatcat Inc. makes your life more fun and less lonely. With its wide area coverage, this application will make it super easy for you to find people living nearby, based on your preferences, for you to contact and maybe meet for chitchat later on.
Meecha requires a registration which is a mere process of just two steps. Once registered, you can see who lives nearby; the list of people will be based on your preferences, your age and the interests you have. You can also make your search radar wider and look for people who live at a distance from you.
Want to date? Well, Meecha will do that for you; with this application, there is a 90% possibility you will finally meet ‘the one’. With its policy of having real registered users, there is always a highest possibility that you might find the perfect guy or girl you have been looking for since long.
Furthermore, you can take a selfie and put that as your profile picture or use some other avatar if you are not sure abou sharing your own picture. Moreover, in order to keep your privacy secure, you have the option of sharing our information only if you get a reply from the person you are contacting.
So, are you ready to meet new people? Install Meecha now from Google Play Store to get started.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to install Meecha on PC via BlueStacks 2 and NoxAppPlayer. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Meecha on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Meecha in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Meecha Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Meecha on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Meecha.
- Meecha game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Meecha will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Meecha on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!