Gamers, are you ready to ride a super cool bike, and race with your swords? Wait, are you surprised about the racing and combat hybrid? Well, this is what LEGO system A/S presents to you in their latest action adventure game Lego Ninjago: Ride Ninja.
Here in this game, you will battle out the bad guys, but not in the streets, rather on the race tracks. This game provides you a ninja race combat like no other where you play as a Titanium Ninja who is on a mission to eliminate the Sons of Garmadon; a dangerous criminal organization and biker gang.
To earn the trust of the biker gang, you will have to survive their dangerous initiation race. Get on your bike, and equip yourself with shuriken and Ninjago sword as you begin racing. The race is tough, but there are no rules so ride freely.
The gameplay is quite simple; you have to tilt your device in order to avoid collisions, get air on the ramps, and dodge the explosive mines on your way. To eliminate the gang, rely on your ninja skills.
So, accept the challenge and race on by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Lego Ninjago: Ride Ninja for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Lego Ninjago: Ride Ninja for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Lego Ninjago: Ride Ninja in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Lego Ninjago: Ride Ninja Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Lego Ninjago: Ride Ninja for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Lego Ninjago: Ride Ninja.
- Lego Ninjago: Ride Ninja game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Lego Ninjago: Ride Ninja will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Lego Ninjago: Ride Ninja for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!