Are you a sports lover but do not find enough games on the internet to feed your love for sports? Well, wait no more because I have an amazing game for you by D&D Dream which will do all that and more. Head Boxing brings to you the ultimate comic boxing experience with fun fighting elements and other thrilling characters.
What this game has is extremely realistic movements and other actions due to the epic motion capture technology that has been incorporated in this game. Furthermore, this boxing game is very different and revolutionary from other mobile games. Also, there is a multiplayer mode in this game as well where you can box against enemies, alongside your friends.
That is not all; the characters in Head Boxing all have unique personalities and their own unique attacking skills. You can choose any character that you feel best suits you. Furthermore, the characters all have really fun and diverse costumes. Moving on, you can play in 5 mystical modes; arcade, championship, league and the death mode. Not to mention, the colorful graphics and the sound of professional voice actors bring life and thrill in this game like no other. Therefore, hurry up and install Head Boxing now from Google Play Store now.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Head Boxing for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Head Boxing for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Head Boxing in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Head Boxing Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Head Boxing for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Head Boxing.
- Head Boxing game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Head Boxing will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Head Boxing for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!