Hello, gamers! Are you ready to conquer different planets on your bike, and become a master rider? Start the engine, and get on your bike as we bring you the latest racing game Gravity Rider: Power Run.
The game created by none other than Vivid Games S.A takes you to different planets where your sole goal is to reach the finish line without falling for the deadly traps, and overcoming the hurdles. You will not just race to the finish line by keeping your balance, but you also have to make safe landings from the jumps, twisted tracks, and elevators.
The game also features some deadly traps that you must avoid in order to reach the finish line. Master the skills of avoiding the dangerous spikes, the gigantic lasers scattered around the levels, and make your way. You will also speed through the narrow turns, the risky high jumps, and much more.
The game features different planets, each with a unique environment where you have to conquer different challenges. Beat the time, challenge the other riders in the game, and dominate the leader boards. So, get started right away by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Gravity Rider: Power Run on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Gravity Rider: Power Run on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Gravity Rider: Power Run in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Gravity Rider: Power Run Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Gravity Rider: Power Run on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Gravity Rider: Power Run.
- Gravity Rider: Power Run game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Gravity Rider: Power Run will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Gravity Rider: Power Run on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!