It is Friday the 13th! Get ready to experience lots of horror at the hands of Jason Voorhees in this new puzzle game by Blue Wizard Digital LP. Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle brings you endless number of horror puzzles that you have to solve in order to escape the thrilling horrors.
Starting from the Crystal Lake to the mountains of Manhattan, from the high-security prisons to the beautiful resorts, Jason is all set to terrorize all his victims and you are his target as well! This game brings you 8 super scary episodes and more than 100 tricky puzzles.
Moving on, you will be seeing the scary Jason in different roles; Supermax Jason Apocalypse Jason, Frozen Jason and much more. Not only that, there will be cops, SWAT teams, rotary telephones, land mines and what not to help you the terrors of Jason.
That is not all; the more you level up, the more murder weapons you can unlock for you own safety. Moreover you can also trade your old rusty weapons for new shiny and elite ones. Lastly, Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle requires no internet connection to play; so you can play it anytime and anywhere. So, without further ado, head over to Google Play Store and download this super thrilling game now!
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle.
- Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!