Arcade game lovers; buckle up as we present you yet another casual relaxing game to get hooked to. Fit is an arcade game created by none other than Ketchapp – a developer that has brought us many fun games in the past too so without further ado, let’s talk about the game.
The game is quite easy to play yet hard to master. The game is all about making different pieces fit into each other. You start off the game on a small rotating platform that has another rotating platform under it. There’s a hole in the bottom platform of the exact same shape as the platform you are on, and you have to fit your platform perfectly in the bottom one.
To do so, you will need to tap at the right time so both the platforms align perfectly. You will continue fitting platforms into one another to earn higher score. But watch out, every time you tap but your platform doesn’t fit, you lose some of your health. You lose the game when you lose all of your health.
To make things easier, watch out for the glow. The platform starts glowing when it’s perfectly aligned to the bottom one, so consider it your cue and tap immediately to proceed far in the game. If the game sounds interesting to you, download it from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Fit on PC via two of the most popular Android Emulators available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Fit on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Fit in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Fit Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Fit on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Fit.
- Fit game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Fit will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Fit on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!