Good news for all racing fans! We have the perfect game in store for you! F1 Mobile Racing developed by Codemasters Softwares Company Ltd is the coolest game to become part of if you enjoy a game play full of thrill and adventure. Sounds fun, right? Keep reading to find out more about this exhilarating experience.
The game gives you a chance to develop and customize your own F1 car. You can take part in epic races and challenge people from all over the world. There are official circuits from the 2018 season which includes the return of Hockenheim in Germany, F1 Mobile Racing which allows you to challenge the best drivers in the world such as Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel, Max Verstappen and Fernando Alonso. The game offers a real-time multiplayer experience where you can play freely with people from all over the world. Enjoy stunning graphics and loads of fun packed with adventure.
Moreover, develop your car and make it stand out from the others. So, what are you waiting for? Download this game right away from Google Play Store and enjoy the feeling of being a real F1 driver.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download F1 Mobile Racing for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
F1 Mobile Racing for Laptop via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search F1 Mobile Racing in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the F1 Mobile Racing Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
F1 Mobile Racing for Laptop via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search F1 Mobile Racing.
- F1 Mobile Racing game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game F1 Mobile Racing will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play F1 Mobile Racing for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!