Gamers, buckle up and fight for the galaxy, and determine its fate in the all new strategy game Battle for the Galaxy LE developed by AMT Games Publishing Limited. If you think you can lead and conquer, get the game now.
Battle for the Galaxy is a real time military strategy game where you will PVP with players from all around the world in tower defense battles. In this epic game, you will take control of your forces, build your safe bases, and fight for survival.
The game provides plentiful gameplay where you will participate in wars against the other players in Leagues, Tournaments, Duels, and Raids. You must start with building your base, create an army to deploy in the bases, and then attack the enemy to earn medals and glory.
Not just that, you will also steal the enemy resources, and build a strong base with defenses with it. Make sure you create an impressive army, and the one that has the capability to win from the enemies for supremacy.
Deploy your troops on the enemy walls, structures, defenses and win the battles with your perfect strategies. So, if you think you have the skills, download the game from Google Play Store now and start battling!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Battle for the Galaxy on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Battle for the Galaxy on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Battle for the Galaxy in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Battle for the Galaxy Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Battle for the Galaxy on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Battle for the Galaxy.
- Battle for the Galaxy game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Battle for the Galaxy will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Battle for the Galaxy on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!