It’s time to celebrate the rhythm as the latest game by Rayark International Limited is a musical journey like no other. After the global success of rhythm game title, the game is back with a sequel called Cytus II. So, if you love music games, or want to listen to some soul touching music, get in.
As the game takes you to a musical journey, here in this game you will be able to sync the real world with internet world changing life. In the mega space, there’s a mysterious DJ that makes people fall in love with his music through the irresistible charm.
Millions of people awaited the mega fest, when the DJ announced he would be holding the mega concert. You will enjoy the unique rhythmic game play style by tapping the notes as the judgment line hits. Nail five different kinds of notes, and achieve high score in the game.
The game features a total of 60 high quality songs by composers from around the world such as Japan, US, Europe, Korea, and many others. Furthermore, the songs are from all the genres so you can enjoy your favorite kind of music. So, without further ado, download the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Cytus II on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Cytus II on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Cytus II in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Cytus II Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Cytus II on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Cytus II .
- Cytus II game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Cytus II will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Cytus II on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!