Commander, get ready to command your troops in the battles ahead, and go all out on the enemies as the latest strategy battle game is making its way to the store. That’s right; it’s the all new battle game called Battle Boom created by FourThirtyThree Inc. that is the entire buzz on the Android store right now.
In this real time strategy game, you will take on the role of a battle commander who will command his troops in the action battles, and lead them to glory. Form new units, devise some epic strategies, and bring the enemy forces down.
There are over 70 types of units to choose from. From the infantry to your armored units, you can swarm the opponents with any of your units. Surprise your enemy with the tanks, or use the exploding rats – there are numerous options to defeat the enemy and reach the top.
Blast your way to victory by joining forces with your Legion members, and blowing up the enemies using the advanced ammunition that’s at your disposal in the game. So, if you have the guts to lead, and win, pre-register the game, download the game from Google Play Store right now and start battling. Enjoy!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Battle Boom on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Battle Boom on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Battle Boom in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Battle Boom Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Battle Boom on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Battle Boom.
- Battle Boom game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Battle Boom will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Battle Boom on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!