Are you a sports freak? If yes, then this is the perfect game for you to indulge in. Real Cricket GO developed by Nautilus Mobile is one hell of a sports based experience which will take you on a journey like never before. Dive in to find out more about this amazing game.
The game is thrilling cricket experience which is packed with 3D graphics and does not take that much memory either. It can be stored under 35MB and there is no compromise on the fun involved. There are loads of teams and tons of cups which you can get your hands on. Get access to a real-life cricket experience and indulge in game play like never before. Take part in international tournaments and relive the excitement of cricket like never before. Download this game now and you won’t be disappointed. Due to the fun and simple theme this game can be played by people of all ages.
Do you think you can become the ultimate cricket champion? If yes, then then download this game right away from Google Play Store and indulge in a game packed with action, fun and thrill.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Real Cricket GO for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Real Cricket GO for Windows via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Real Cricket GO in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Real Cricket GO Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Real Cricket GO for Windows via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Real Cricket GO.
- Real Cricket GO game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Real Cricket GO will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Real Cricket GO for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!