Say good bye to dull and boring old pictures with this new amazing photography application that takes your HD pictures and makes them more beautiful with different filters and other magical effects. Air Camera is a photography application brought to you by XPRO DEV and it is all you need to make your pictures look stunning!
This application has more than 30 filters, like Natural, Lomo, Sketch, Vintage, Old-Time, Film and many more. Furthermore, you can easily rotate your pictures, crop or blur them and add mosaics and mirror features to them to make them look different and more stylish.
Moving on, this application also lets you make collages with more than 80 collage templates available. Just simply select a template and add and combine your favorite pictures in different exquisite ways to make the best ever collage. Moreover, you can also take a selfie and put in a poster maker to turn yourself into a fashion magazine superstar!
That is not all; you can also apply lots of funny stickers on your photos like tattoos, muscles and much more. Not only that, you can even put make-up stickers like hair, necklaces, hair-bands, eyelashes and a lot more to your pictures. So, hurry up and install Air Camera now from Google Play Store and start beautifying your photos!
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Air Camera on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Air Camera on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Air Camera in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Air Camera Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Air Camera on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Air Camera.
- Air Camera game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Air Camera will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Air Camera on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!