If you are a fan of shooting games then you are in luck because a new game has been released in which the galaxy is under attack and you have to save it! Yes, Infinite Shooting: Galaxy Attack, an arcade gamy by OneSoft Studio is all about space shooting.
Our dear solar system is under attack by some weird space enemies and you are the only hope the world has; become the ultimate space defender and defeat the enemy while on-board on your spaceship. Just burn them till the last of them remains.
Furthermore, this game offers pretty fun features; there are two modes you can play in, the 1vs1 mode and the 1vs3 mode. Moreover, the controls are pretty simple too so you won’t have a hard time figuring them out. That is not all; there are also various spaceships that you can choose from and each spaceship has different weapons, missiles and other abilities that you will need to defeat the enemy. Also, there are over 35 levels of pure fun for you, paired with visually stunning graphics and a superb sound quality and effects! So, what are you waiting for? Head over to Google Play Store and download Infinite Shooting: Galaxy Attack now.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Infinite Shooting: Galaxy Attack on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Infinite Shooting: Galaxy Attack on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Infinite Shooting: Galaxy Attack in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Infinite Shooting: Galaxy Attack Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Infinite Shooting: Galaxy Attack on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Infinite Shooting: Galaxy Attack.
- Infinite Shooting: Galaxy Attack game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Infinite Shooting: Galaxy Attack will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Infinite Shooting: Galaxy Attack on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!