The Android world is vast – so vast that you often find yourself so indulged in the endless Android options that you forget everything else happening in the world. But If your smart phone/tablet is your only option to play Android games, and you have not yet connected it to your desktop computer, today is the day you should. By the end of this article, you would be able to know how to play/use your favorite games/apps on your desktop via NoxAppPlayer. Run Android Apps using NoxAppPlayer on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP using the steps in this guide.
For everyone who’s into graphic-intensive games or wants to play all their favorite games on the bigger screens, NoxAppPlayer is your best bet. NoxAppPlayer is an Android emulator that serves as a bridge between your Android device and your desktop computer. So, connect your Android device to your PC and make your Android experience better.
NoxAppPlayer’s features give it an edge over the other emulators. It’s easy to use and it’s reliable. Here we have listed everything you need to know about NoxAppPlayer:
- It is compatible for all apps
- It is available for all Windows including 7 8 and 10.
- It offers Multiplayer mode which enables you to play different games simultaneously.
- You can also log in on multiple accounts at the same time.
- It’s free to download
- You can customize your CPU, resolution, orientation, and IMEI.
- Its Player Functions include Shake, keyboard controls, changing location and taking screenshots.
We have listed the complete guide for you which would be helpful for you in downloading NoxAppPlayer. Run Android Apps using NoxAppPlayer on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP using the steps in this guide. So without further ado, let’s get started.
How to Install & Run NoxAppPlayer on PC & Laptop
1. First and foremost, you should be connected to the internet.
2. If so, it wouldn’t take you long to Download NoxAppPlayer
3. Now a box will appear on your screen to Install the device software. Click “Install”
4. Now wait for the installation to complete.
5. Once the installation is complete, NoxAppPlayer provides a tour to explain all the keys and their functions.6. It also explains the process of sharing files between your computer and Nox, through a pictorial depiction.
7. Once you have understood the functions and keys, you can click “Got it” and end the tour.
8. There you go! Now you are redirected to your Home Screen where you can search all the apps. The action is waiting for you.
How to Run Android Apps using NoxAppPlayer on PC
- Open Play Store from your Home-screen menu.
- In the search bar of Play Store, search for the game you want to play.
- Click “Install” and let the installation complete.
- Accept the terms and conditions after reading them carefully.
- Once the game is installed, play your hearts out.
Download NoxAppPlayer using this easy guide on your PC for the better Android Gaming experience. The action is waiting for you.