Hello, there! It’s time to dive into the most relaxing, and addictive time waster game presented to you by none other than VOODOO. Start off your week with a fun arcade game, and indulge in fierce battles with other holes in the latest game Hole.io.
Show them who the biggest hole in town is as you enter the arena to compete with other holes. The gameplay of Hole.io is quite simple, and easy to grasp. You will be in charge of a black hole that you have to move around in the game. All you have to do is eat everything in sight as you roam around.
Every time you eat something in the game, you gain points. Your main goal is to strive to gather the highest number of points as compared to other holes, and prove yourself as the best.
Compete with all your friends in the multiplayer feature of the game. You can compete with your friends directly. Just open the local multiplayer menu in the game, and create a room. Make all your friends join the room, and compete. So, enjoy the addictive gameplay by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Hole.io for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Hole.io for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Hole.io in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Hole.io Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Hole.io for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Hole.io.
- Hole.io game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Hole.io will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Hole.io for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!