Crazy rushers, time to indulge in the craziest racing galore with Gumball Racing created by GlobalFun Games. If you are a crazy driver with a lot of potential to reach the finish line without wrecking your wheels, get in.
Gumball series just got a whole lot better with crazy drivers and classic wheels, so see if you have what it takes to be the master of the racing tracks. The game lets you choose from a huge list of characters including Gumball and his friends Darwin, Anais, Penny and others.
The wheels are astonishing, so choose the car that suits your style best, with over 10 cars to choose from. Upgrade the cars, and be the retro champ of the gumball world. All you have to do is to accelerate as fast as you can, dodging different hurdles and obstacles and collecting coins. It’s chaos at the racing tracks!
Use power-ups to upgrade your wheels, and make them look the best to woo others. To keep you busy behind the wheels, the game provides you a lot of options when it comes to different styles of racing as you have 5 styles to choose from including the tournaments. So download the game from Google Play Store and test your driving skills right away!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Gumball Racing on PC via two of the most popular Android Emulators available for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Gumball Racing on PC for Windows & MAC via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Gumball Racing in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Gumball Racing Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Gumball Racing on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Gumball Racing.
- Gumball Racing game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Gumball Racing will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Gumball Racing on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!