DocsApp developed by Docs App – Doctors app for Online dr consulation is an amazing application which gives you the consult a doctor online 24/7 on either chat or call. DocApp is the number 1 online doctor consultation application in India. Keep reading to find out about the features of this applications.
There are loads of features such as the option to ask your health or medical related question on the application along with an online appointment which will be given to you within minutes. You can also pay the consultation fee to the doctor through the application. Moreover, talk to your doctor privately as well in a chat or call. Upload your health reports online or share the pictures of affected areas in a private chat. Your diagnostic reports will be delivered to you at the comfort of your home and right on the application. Furthermore, if you want to consult your doctor late at night it should not be a problem either because this application works 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Download this application now from Google Play Store now and you might never have to go to the hospital again!
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download DocsApp for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
DocsApp for Windows via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search DocsApp in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the DocsApp Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
DocsApp for Windows via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search DocsApp.
- DocsApp game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game DocsApp will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play DocsApp for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!