Are you bored with the regular action-themed games? If yes, then Axolochi developed by Hyper Beard is the perfect game for you. The game is full of the cutest creatures called axoloxhi’s who belong to the mystical countries. Keep reading to find out more about this fun experience.
The game is all about taking care of your axolochi. Help it grow into wonderful shapes and sizes. There are loads of colors available such as pink, purple and even a black dragon. Take care of your axolotls and watch them grow up. They can be super difficult to take off, you need to bathe it, feed it and help them grow into wonderful creatures. Once they have grown you can let go of them into the outer world. Don’t worry though, once you send it off you can get another axolochi. Moreover, the game has a fun theme and an easy game play which makes it easy for anyone to play with. Download this game now and you won’t be disappointed!
You can now play an amazing game full of fun, excitement and adventure by simply downloading this game now from Google Play Store.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Axolochi for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Axolochi on Windows via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Axolochi in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Axolochi Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Axolochi on Windows via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Axolochi.
- Axolochi game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Axolochi will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Axolochi for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!